Show Me What Ya Got #171

I keep waiting for summer to slow down. And it keeps speeding up! All the things I thought I would do are still sitting undone. But I guess that is okay. I have been doing fun things with my family and organizing my poor cluttered house.

If summer is crazy at your house too, here are 20 activities to keep your kids happy.  I just posted it last night :)

Maybe some of you have been more productive in the project department than I have. Let’s see what you have been up to shall we?

REMEMBER:

*Link back to me somehow

*Link up your own work

*Visit other links

*No giveaways or things for sale

HOME DECOR

FOOD

CRAFTS & SEWING

CLEANING & ORGANIZATION

Comments

Thanks so much for the party ( It’s scaring me how quickly summer is going – especially living in a 4 season climate – I need it it stretch out just a little more LOL )
    xoxo

I know what you mean about summer flying by. We’ll be posting Christmas projects before you know it! Thanks for hosting the party. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for hosting a great party! This is my first time here and I love you way you have the categories separated. Makes things a little bit simpler and who doesn’t like simpler?

I totally hear ya on the whole summer going way to fast thing! I cannot believe we’re passed the 4th of July.

Thanks for hosting such a fun party, I love being able to pin different categories!

Hi Stacy, I was just thinking the very same thing the other day about waiting for summer to slow down. Have fun with your organizing. If it’s anything like this linky party – you should be well organized by the Fall. Thanks for hosting the always popular party :)

I accidentally added my link to the wrong category so have it in twice sorry. Hope this is ok. I have linked up a simple tutorial for wall art.

Lee :)