Show Me What Ya Got #153

Did you notice anything different! I finally got my new design installed!!! I love it. And even though there are still some tiny kinks to work out and perfect, I think it looks amazing. (If you are reading this via email or a reader you will need to click over to see the full design)

I want to thank Savannah from Maiedae for the fabulous design and Robin of Grits Design for installing it super quick for me. I am so thankful for their hard work and for answering all my questions. As a DIY person it is sometimes hard to let go of the control. But since design and anything techy are not my forte, I knew it was best to leave it to the professionals.

Alright, are you ready to party?

Remember:

*Link up your own work

*Link back to me somehow

*Visit other links and share the love

*No giveaways, etsy shops, or things for sale

HOME DECOR

FOOD

CRAFTS & SEWING

CLEANING & ORGANIZATION

Comments

1. Lesley says

Congrats on the new design!
    I know you said you are still working on the blog update .. But just an FYI.. When I came from the fb link on my iPhone there is no header with your blog name or your name on the top of the post, just incase you hadn’t realized.

So sorry, but I haven’t been here in quite a while and totally missed that you have categories now, so I accidently posted in home decor, then when I was browsing links realized they were in the wrong place! Can’t figure out how to delete them on my own, but I’m 20-22.

Thanks for hosting, and your new design looks lovely!

Your new design looks great! We all need to change things up from time to time ; ) – Thanks for hosting.
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

Must be something in the air – my redesign went live yesterday too. It’s refreshing to have a new look.

LOOOOOVEEE this – it’s so beautiful. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Great party Stacy. Thanks so much for hosting!

6. Danita Courtney says

Awesome new design! So proud of you and all the hard work you have done! Been following the house story and love what you have accomplished! Thanks for being such a great example for many others. Even on the tough days you make us feel better, human! We love you, Stacy, in the most sincere way! Thanks for all that you share!

Your new design looks amazing, I love it! I may have accidently linked up twice? Or maybe it was to your old party and this one, I am not sur… so if I did I am sorry! Thanks for hosting!

Thank you for hosting such a great party!! I am so happy that I found you. Very impressed with how organized your blog it. LOVE IT!! Have a great rest of your week.

1. […] Linking up with:- Sew Many Ways, The Table Scaper, Be Different and Act Normal, Nifty Thrifty Things, Six Sisters Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors, My Romantic Home, Monday Funday, Inspiration Monday, Mom’s the Word, Making the World a Cuter, More the Merrier Monday, Take a Look Tuesdays, Create Link Inspire, Cooking Mimi, The Recipe Critic, A Bowl full of Lemons, Not just a Housewife […]