***UPDATE*** This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Tiffany Hewlett!***
I have something super fun today! I have teamed up with TWENTY-SEVEN other bloggers to bring you an amazing giveaway for Valentine’s Day!
We have each put together amazing Valentine’s Day baskets filled with everything you will need for fun, romantic night! That’s right, no more stressing over what to do or scrambling at the last minute to pull together a memorable evening.
Valentine’s Day is 100% planned for the lucky recipients of these twenty-eight gorgeous baskets!
We are all giving away a unique themed date night basket valued at over $100 each filled with gift cards, products, treats, and printables to make your evening something you will treasure forever!
Here’s a peak at all 28 giveaway baskets:
Are you ready for a chance to enter 28 AMAZING Giveaways AND meet some of our favorite blogging friends?
Here’s What You Do:
#1 Enter my giveaway at the very bottom of the post.
#2 Time to start “blog-hopping!” Click on each of my friends’ links below & enter ALL of their giveaways!
I think when it comes to dating your spouse or significant other, it is important to not just plan things that YOU love to do but to think of things that they like as well. For every sci-fi movie my husband and I see, we see a chick flick to even it out.
In my case, a DIY project is something I like more than my hubby, but a lot of you it might be the other thing around.
Also, if you are like me, you may have a hard time finding sitters all the time. A date night at home is perfect for when you can’t go out. And if you are home, why not get something productive done and have fun while you are at it!
I have included:
* 2 custom shirts (one for you and one for your hubby) to wear while you are getting your DIY on. I made them and they say “The couple that DIYs together stays together”.
* Treats (including my all time fave Mint Truffle bars)! The tool shaped chocolates are the cutest :)
* The Ellen dance music CD so you can rock out while working
* A $100 Home Depot gift card to use to buy the supplies for your project
So think of a fun project, put the kids or fur babies to bed, and get going on completing it together :)
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their “Valentine’s Date Night” basket. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page. So much inspiration, right?!?
1. The Dating Divas 2. Bombshell Bling 3. Thirty Handmade Days 4. All Things Thrifty 5. Nobiggie 6. A Little Tipsy 7. The Crafting Chicks 8. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke 9. Skip To My Lou 10. Snap 11. Fun Cheap Or Free 12. Positively Spendid 13. My Sister’s Suitcase 14. The 36th Avenue 15. Smitten By 16. The Idea Room 17. 4 Men 1 Lady 18. Girl Loves Glam 19. The Diva Dish 20. Entirely Eventful Day 21. Tatertots & Jello 22. Just A Girl 23. Dollar Store Crafts 24. The SITS Girls 25. Lolly Jane 26. Design Dazzle 27. My Insanity 28. Not Just A Housewife
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This giveaway is open to US residents only. You must be 18 years or older to enter. The giveaway will run until January 24th, 2014. Thw winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen. The winner is randomly picked by rafflecopter.
You will also like: