Wahoooooo! I get to giveaway a Silhouette Portrait machine! I love having a silhouette. I use mine ALL.THE.TIME. My main thing I use it for is DIY home decor items. But I also use it to make things for school, church, holiday decor, etc.
Here are some of the things I have shared on my blog:
Starting at the top left…..
* I cut out a damask pattern with vinyl and used it as a stencil to paint a lampshade
* Vinyl lettering of the title of “our song” in our bedroom
* I cut out stencils and painted fabric to make pillows for my family room
* I used the Silhouette Sketch Pens and the machine drew this artwork
* I cut out paper for posters for a county fair themed birthday party
* I used Silhouette Fabric Ink and a stencil that I cut out to make this clock pillow
* Vinyl numbers on my command center
* Heat transfer onto fabric. I actually have made a lot of tee shirts :)
* “Mind your manners” sign for my dining room
* Garden sign lettering that my kids painted for their rainbow vegetable garden
* Glass etching with a vinyl stencil
* Holiday (temporary) wall vinyl
* Monogrammed front door with contact paper
* Vinyl Christmas ornaments
There is also a killer deal going on as well. You need to visit their site on the promo page and use the code HOUSEWIFE.
Here are all the details:
Go to silhouetteamerica.com/march to find the deal :)
You must be 18 or older to enter and a resident of the US. The winner will announced on March 4th. The sale goes until March 8th.
Here is how you can enter! (if you have any trouble with rafflecopter please email me)
You will also like: