Ask My Man Anything You Want :)

Awhile ago I opened things up to you to ask me anything you wanted. I got all sorts of questions ranging from my favorite tool to what my religion is. I happily responded to them all either in an email or in a response post. I had such a blast with that post!

I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and have you ask my husband anything you want :) And he will respond with his FIRST ever post on my blog. I have posted about him before, but he has never taken over and posted. I think it will be fun!

SS collage Ask My Man Anything You Want :)

So feel free to ask him anything you want! You can leave the question in a comment or email it if you want to [email protected]

He will write his post in a few days after he has a chance to go through the questions :)

Real quick…… Yesterday was Valentine’s Day and I wanted to share with you our family’s tradition. If you follow me on instagram them you already have seen these. And if you don’t follow me there, then you should! :) We have an all red dinner with the kids on Valentine’s Day. The kids get to decorate the dining room and we all wear red. The food is all red (or pink) and we eat by candle light. We have done it for 9 or ten years now and they look forward to it every year! Here are a few shots of the prep and the dinner. The candle light makes everything look more orange than it really was (the noodles were pink and so was the cauliflower).

valentine instagram Ask My Man Anything You Want :)

Comments

What do you think of your wife’s blogging passion? What is your favorite part of it? What is your least favorite part? Do you ever wish you had a blog? Do you ever get overwhelmed by the number of projects? Okay, I think that’s all the questions I have for now. :-)

What is the one thing about your life that has changed the most because your wife is a blogger?
    What is one thing you just “can’t wrap your brain around” about the whole blogging thing?
    What is your favorite project that your wife has tackled?

My hubby is a great support and one of my biggest fans. He’s the one that encouraged me to start a blog. How do you support Stacy in all her blogging endeavors? Cute pictures of you too!

4. Clara says

What was it about Stacy that drew you to her and made you want to get to know her better? You two are such a great couple, and compliment & balance each other so well. What quality do you see in Stacy that you love the most? What quality does Stacy see in you that she loves the most? What do you enjoy doing the most with your little family? We love you both and those little boys!! :)

5. Jackie says

No question, but you don’t look like you like him very much. Geesh smile a little in your pictures with him. ;) (READ SARCASM) Such cute pictures!

6. Jusa says

How is the world of architecture doing now? I have a nephew studying it in college now. Seems like a scary time to be entering the workforce with a degree in architecture (he should graduate in a couple years). I guess you should follow your passion, but…. If your son’s were entering college now, would you encourage or discourage them if they want to be architects? It seems like a very intense course of study with little free time, otherwise I would imagine getting a license in something building related (say, home inspections, or even general contractor) could be a fall back job for the lean times.

Its so fun to get a hubby’s perspective! Here are some questions for him:

Would you ever start your own blog?
    What is your favorite thing about Stacy blogging?
    Who is better at DIY- you or Stacy?
    What advice do you have for other men whose significant other just started blogging?

I don’t have a question. Just want to say how awesome you are for making it possible for Stacy to do what she does! I’ve seen a lot of guys who won’t let their wives use their creativity and develop their individuality. Hooray for you!!

What is your favorite thing Stacy has built?
    Who is better with tools, you or Stacy?
    Whose the bigger clean freak?
    What is your favorite thing to do together (besides having pizza with those from the north country)?