Show Me What Ya Got #72

So sorry this is up late! I have some issues with my other blog, The Birthday Blog, that were stressing me out and I was up late working on that. I spaced getting this posted.

I have made some good progress on my “secret” project and I am doing a ton of yard work. I have a big family gathering this weekend at my house I am also trying to get ready for. :) Spring is always busy but in a good productive way.

I can’t wait to see what you have been up to!

Comments

Thanks for the party! Sorry to hear about your domain problems. I bought .com, .net, .org and .co and set it up for auto renewal on day one because I was so paranoid something like this would happen to me, especially since time flies so quickly. You inspired me to double-check though. Unfortunately, people jump on the domains that expire and then take advantage, hoping the original owner wants them back so badly that they will pay $1,000′s to get them back. Good luck to you but if it doesn’t work out, just remember that your followers will find you!! Have a great day – or at minimum, try to ;)

Thanks for hosting! We’ve got family coming in also for my daughter’s first communion – I know how much work that can be:) Have a great week

Thank you for hosting, Stacy! Technical issues are so frustrating!!! I hope its all resolved for you! Have a super week! :)

Thank you for hosting, I did not know you had a birthday party blog I have added that one to my reader. I am getting ready to start planning my little girls 5th b-day party and your blog is going to be perfect in helping me with that. Thank you for hosting and have a great day.

Hi Stacey: After reading your “honey do” list, it sounds like you are very busy. Great party, thank you so much for having me. Here’s wishing you a smooth sail through your list.

Sorry about the issues you are having with your other blog! That doesn’t sound fun at all. Good luck with it. Thanks for hosting the party!
    Amy @ The Happy Scraps

1. [...] parties: Home Stories A to Z The DIY Show-off Boogie Board Cottage My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia Not JUST a Housewife The Frugal Girls My Romantic Home French Country Cottage Addicted to Decorating Tatertots & [...]