Show Me What Ya Got #57

I shared this photo on Facebook yesterday……

sorting filing cabinet Show Me What Ya Got #57

Cleaning out a couple of miscellaneous boxes and my filing cabinet! Yikes. And since that has been my “project” for the week, I am dying to see some things that are a little more creative :)

*No giveaways, things for sale, or ESTY shops

*Link back in some way or add my button somewhere. I am not picky :)

*visit other links and comment. We all like comments.

Comments

Thanks for hosting- I linked up a few things! I thought I was already following, but I guess I wasn’t so I’m your newest follower. I love your blog- hope you’ll stop by mine sometime too! :)
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

My office looked the same way yesterday! I was cleaning out and organizing the closet in there…so along with the papers I had fabric, towels, sheets, a guitar, ironing board, ribbon… the list goes on and on :) Thanks for hosting!

Wow, you really cleaned out a lot of stuff – good job! I love cleaning out things like that and getting rid of the excess stuff, which makes me crazy! Thanks for hostessing the party, I’ve linked up two Valentine projects. Hugs ~ Mary

Stacy,

Thanks so much for hosting! I’m all linked up ….

… and maybe you can share your organizational “after” at our Jan. 31 “Imagine the Impossible” challenge multi-blog link party? It’s all about taking on that daunting (or annoying) task that you always put off …

Here’s a link for more information: http://itallstartedwithpaint.blogspot.com/2012/01/mission-impossibilities.html

Thanks again! Always fun to party here … you have amazing readers!

Linda
    [email protected]

Stacy, your office resembles mine right now! Thanks for sharing so I don’t feel alone – ha! Working on changing out desks and trying to figure out why I keep so many things that should be tossed. Anyway, thanks for hosting – just linked up! – Lori

Thanks so much for hosting a great party. There is so much inspiration and creativity. Oh, and I thought our offices were twins, mine looks yours only I didn’t empty any drawers and files yet. Oh well, if we have a snow storm maybe I’ll have a chance to organize.

Thanks again for hosting.

First of all, how brave of you to post your purged room. All of my rooms look like this!!! 2nd, thx for the invite to post my $5 Console table makeover. What a great linky party!!! I’m a follower and would love for you to follow back.
    Heather