I am getting some fall cleaning done inside and out while I wait (not so patiently) for my paint I ordered to come. Can I just say I want this stinkin’ office done already??? So I thought we could do a little something different today.
Lets play a little game called CONFESSIONS.
I am going to admit some things and then if you want to (and are brave enough) you can too :)
1. I think I am the only one who has never made something out of coffee filters.
2. I still have not decorated for Fall or Halloween and I don’t think I am going to.
3. I hate Halloween. But I love the candy. I can’t buy the candy for trick or treaters until the EVENING of or I eat it all. One year we had to buy it 7 different times. Yes. My name is Stacy and I have a sugar addiction.
4. I suffer from severe guilt if I don’t get anything done in a day aside from the normal stuff. I wish I could just do nothing one day and be okay with it.
5. I wish I had a southern accent.
6. I pretend I am organized but I am not. I have to write things on my hand in sharpie to remember.
7. I know at some point I am going to have to stop shopping for clothing in the juniors section and stop saying “dude” so much. I am 32 after all. But I don’t want to.
8. I get really sad when I lose followers. Even if it is just one. I don’t ever want to offend anyone and I always worry that I did.
9. I don’t understand the obsession the blogging world has with chevron. It is nice. But it is everywhere!
10. Pennant banners…..ditto to #9.
11. I am scared of being rich. I don’t want to have lots of money. I am also kind of scared of success. I fear it would change how my life for the worst. I can’t really explain it. I just am happy with how things are and worry it would ruin….something. But lets face it, with 2 lay offs in the past 2 years that won’t be a problem for me, so why worry???
12. I love to sing but I am not good at it. I also can NEVER remember the words to any song so I sing what I know and make up the rest. My kids sing the wrong words because of me. My husband on the other hand, can hear a song once and knows it by heart. He is always rolling his eyes at me :)
13. I don’t like glitter. (I probably just lost like 20 followers) There are always exceptions to the rule….but for the most party I don’t like glittery, blingy things.
14. Part of me longs to be girly. One day I am going to buy something totally out of my comfort zone (maybe with glitter???) and put on make-up just to see how it feels.
Alright, if you dare, leave a comment with one or two confessions of your own :) Lets see how much we have in common or how we differ.
You will also like: