Studio 5 Clip

Here is the clip from the show today. I haven’t even watched it myself. I have been crazy busy today running all around.

P.S. Did anyone else notice that my hook was upside down? :)

The clip disappeared. If you want to watch it you can got the the Studio 5 website HERE.

Comments

Stacy, you are fabulous!! This is so funny… I have been dying to get a jigsaw. Now I want one even more. You look great too. LOVE your hair!

Thanks for posting the clip. I missed it! You did a great job (as always). I love all your fun projects too. The planter box is adorable.

3. Whitney Johansen says

I was wondering where you can find this fabulous device (jigsaw). Please let me know!!!

Amazing!! I have the Jigsaw in my toolbox just collecting dust and now I will definitely be dusting it off and using it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

5. Jenna says

You always do so great, I love watching you! And you are just way too cute! I’ve always wanted a jigsaw, but thought they were more expensive than that. {Duh me, should’ve looked it up} Now I think I need one, asap!

Hi Stacey

The clip worked wonderfully here in Australia. You’re so cute! You make me feel motivated to give the jigsaw a go.

I love the blog banner by the way. It ‘feels like summer’!

Anne @ Domesblissity

7. Shirley Lupton says

Oh, how cute…and all along I thought you had to have an expensive scroll saw to make all of those cut outs. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. Thanks Stacy