Here is the Good Things Clip! It ended up being a lot of fun :)

It was a lot like riding a roller coaster. I was scared, nauseous and thinking “What the crap have I gotten into?” and while I was filming it was a kind of an adrenalin rush. Then when it was done I couldn’t wait to do it again :)

Comments

1. Paige (Final Clothes-Out) says

How fun! I have a broadcasting degree and this brings back memories of TV Production class. You did great!

2. Kris @ everywhereorange.com says

great job!!! you looked natural and didn't seem nervous and you gave clear and good instructions! i think it was a success!!! congrats!!!

3. Katie says

This is so cute!! Congrats! I have a friend that lives in Utah and she's been to this show numerous times! Your top looked super cute, and I love your yellow table!!

4. RayDay says

Stacy, Just watched your video. HOW GREAT WAS THAT!!! You did such a great job! You looked just like a pro, like you've done this sort of thing hundreds of times before!! Gotta be fun when you're discussing things that you love to do. Proud of you. :)

5. Bella says

Aww Stacy, that was so cool to watch. The closest I've come to seeing any of my bloggy friends, lol. Weird but, I feel like I know you even better now, that I've seen you like on TV, he he. YUP,,, you are too cute,,, you totally said YUP alot, I love it.

I love those pieces you showed off on the show, how awesome!!!

I am soooo happy you did well, didn't freeze, and you weren't even red, or sweating. If that was me, I'd be red as a tomato and I would have been completely drenched in sweat, lol.

HUGS girl, you did SUPER SUPER SUPER!!!!

Bella :0

6. Ron and Cheryl Pierce says

Great projects and tips. I may just have to find me some old furniture to refinish since I need so much for my house…