FREE Craft Room Printables

I know what you are thinking. “Holy cow lady! How many printables did you make this week? Get a life.” But they are easier than I thought to make and my hubby was gone on New Years Eve. The kids went to bed at 8:00 and I had some time to kill. One bag of Swedish fish and a few hours later I had quite the collection of them. Yep. That is how I rang in the new year.

I am going to hang the tan and red one in my office/craft room. I hope there is one that will work for you! If not, you could always print it as a photo in Black and white. That might be kinda cool.

I know I mentioned this when I posted the winter ones, but I printed mine through Walmart since my printer gave up the ghost. I LOVE the look of them on photo paper. I recommend doing it that way. Totally up to you, just my opinion.

As a reminder, double click the one you want. It will bring it up at full resolution. Then right click it and chose “save as”. It will save it to your computer and you are good to go.

craftprintable1a FREE Craft Room Printables

craftprintable2 FREE Craft Room Printables
craftprintable5 FREE Craft Room Printables

craftprintable3 FREE Craft Room Printables
craftprintable4 FREE Craft Room Printables
craftprintable6 FREE Craft Room Printables

I have finished the little boy printable and the little girl printable. They are my favorite so far!!!!! I was trying to spread out the printables but I am too excited to show you. So I am posting them on Monday. Also, if you haven’t seen my other printables you can see the Winter ones HERE and the Valentine ones HERE. Thanks for everything you guys!!!

D68828E039F3C6EF14B621F237470C8D FREE Craft Room Printables

Comments

1. sweet european dreams says

Love freebies and these are adorable – thanks so much for sharing. I found you today via Finding Fabulous. Have a great weekend! -diane

2. Liz says

SO cute! I wish I had a color printer! I guess I could just print them in black on cute paper, huh? I think I'll just have to!

3. jennaelayne says

do you have a happy birthday printable? i printed the christmas printable, put it in a 10×13 frame, and got a million compliments. i want to keep it going, just change the picture! thanks for these they are the perfec addition to my art! xo jenna

4. Stacy says

A birthday one! Genius! Ummmmm, why didn't I think of that? I have a birthday BLOG, hello :) Thanks for the suggestion. I will get right on it. Have you checked out the Valentine ones yet?

5. Joy says

Wow! My craft room is pink and green, and I can’t wait to print this and hang it in my space! Thank you for sharing- it’s toooooo cute!

6. karla says

Hello,
    I love these, and when i click on them, a window opens, when I right click, I get message that says “inspect element”. ? I can’t get them. Love them